Saturday, March 3, 2012

LEAD......OR .......GET OUT OF THE WAY

I ran a total of 16 miles the last two days.....not to just tell  you about it. I am beyond the point of
impressing you or myself.The roads yesterday were a little slippery and today the wind and rain
got my attention......although the temperature was not bad.......

It was the perfect weather to run in concern to yesterday's Friday Forum.....".Whether ......Weather "....
It looked and felt treacherous looking out the window.....but once outside with the first quarter mile
finished.....It was an inspiring workout.I ran into one other runner and it was the well known triathlon
Iron Man finisher and FITWERX owner Marty Miserandino. I realized I was in the right place with that kind of company.

I had co-authored yesterday's blog and I felt the obligation to "do what you say".....If you are asking
where Author Brenda Lewin was ??......how about  Flor..ida with Hubby Richard.No weather report from them.

LEADING IS A GREAT GRACE TO BE GIVEN.....BUT IT DOES COME WITH RESPONSIBILITY.........

No comments:

Post a Comment