Thursday, January 28, 2010

STATE OF THE UNION...... BORING.........


The President talked me to sleep last night.The State of the Union Address was 75 minutes long and for the most part "extremely" boring....... He needs a new speech writer or something. The more I watch and listen to Barack Obama the more I am convinced that he lacks "common sense"and a true understanding of why the electorate is upset.He is still taking about getting the health plan "done"........while the "bluest of the blue" State told him enough is enough concerning that issue and the clandestine procedure used in the Senate and House of Representatives......

I was hoping for some real change of direction or new plan.............Instead he drags up the "gays in the military" along with blaming decades of prior "administrations" for our problems..........In my mind he stated generalities like "He hears us", but he doesn't or he has decided what is right for us and he is going to save us from ourselves.

Also,I understand that it must be difficult to sit in front of cameras on national television,however I was completely "turned off" by VP Biden's "nodding bobble head" and the Nancy Pelosi insidious "grinning"...............

MY GRADE FOR THE SPEECH AND DELIVERY C-

No comments:

Post a Comment