Sunday, August 5, 2012

ENGLISH CHANNEL AND ECUADOR.....OLYMPICS AND SURVIVAL

My trip to the English Channel is approximately 36 hours away and the anticipation of this event is high . I hope to challenge you with stories of challenge, hope and endurance in the quest of Kim
Garbarino to swim this "monster body of water "that is a heavily travelled shipping lane with
Tankers and other Commercial floating machines that hopefully will be aware of the swimmers.

However, my "heart thoughts" at the moment are on the people of Ecuador that I met a few weeks ago.
They have few of the modern conveniences that are part of our daily living,but on the other hand seem driven by a spiritual living that spreads happiness and a joy for living that seems less stressful and complicated than ours.......Upon my return I hope to give you further thoughts on this Country and it's
People.....

No comments:

Post a Comment