Sunday, October 31, 2010

SALEM..NO GOOD AND SOMETIMES BAD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.....

Ok, Salem.....lets get this straight.....your ancestors ( definition : people you have never known) illegally convicted young women, more commonly referred to as witches of sorcery and then hung them on "witches hill or whatever".........then what happens.......Well, we also have Halloween........so we take those two events...... gather them in a bushel .....put them together.............and we have a "Moneymaker "......

How to go Salem  !!!!

To let you know how committed I am to the readers of this blog; I ran for  an hour and twenty minutes to get to the Center of Salem this morning to give you a look at the "Happenings in Witch City"The trio
of Goblins"were tourists in town for the festivities....and the witch and "Jackie Kennedy" are two of my Grand children from Friday night (Tegan & Maeve).....I am probably dating myself, Maeve probably doesn't know who "Jackie "is......I am not going to guess who she is portraying.....

This morning a couple hundred people were walking in the City.....I cannot imagine how many people were present last night or what it will be like the rest of this Halloween Day......

The  parking cost signs all were consistent.....$ 20.00

BOO !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment