Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CHARLIE BAKER.....EXCITEMENT GALORE.....IN SWAMPSCOTT

I was walking toward the Anthony's Hawthorne Restaurant in Swampscott........when I heard and actually felt the excitement in the air........I was aware that Baker was having a time this evening, but I was "blown away " by the activity......The parking lot was "jammed".......and it was an hour before the start of the event.

This is the the largest event I have seen for a non incumbent on the North Shore in years..............

I read the polling information that indicates that Republicans are more excited than the Democrats......and it certainly seems to be the case.........

In contrast I observed the Democrats going to their organizational meeting  at the Porthole Pub in Lynn Sunday morning and it was subdued ( business like ? ).......maybe they went crazy inside....I do not know.......

The polls say it's close between Charlie and Deval......however.... is  Swampscott a manifestation of change that started with the Scott Brown......

We will know soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment