Friday, October 29, 2010

JOHN KERRY...KNOW NOTHINGISM.....

John Kerry.....It is obvious that he is not worrying about election day......if he was he would be paying professional writers to hide his arrogance and entitlement attitude......Everyone who disagrees with him is the reason for the problems effecting our Country......He said the Republicans, Beck and Limbaugh have created a "period of know nothingism "..... Wait..........are we the ones who have the nothingism.? .....

I guess he is saying that I am like the rest of the electorate that doesn't "buy his act"....... and I am full of nothing or whatever......

If nothing equates to stupid he assumes I will have forgotten this by the time he is in the election cycle.......I am going to try and remember it.........

No comments:

Post a Comment