Friday, July 23, 2010

MAEVE.....TEGAN..... AND LISA......... SWIM BUDDIES....


It has been a busy summer because of the spring storms,fires and other misfortunes that have befallen clients that have been fortunate to hire me as their public adjuster and sometimes their attorney......That aside I finally had a "real summer morning "
with Maeve, Tegan, and Lisa.......

We all went to the Swampscott Beach Club while RockStar Fitness "Momma" was training
clients.............

It seemed like yesterday that Lisa and I were at pools with Maeve and Tegan and they were
in the small "kids pool "barely getting their toes wet and being "proud"of the accomplishments....Those little "tikes" are now 9 and 6 years old.........The picture
is of Maeve,Cousin Maren(age 2), and Tegan.....

Well......now they are like mermaids and swim and dive "like it's second nature "........
Maeve was coaching me how to do "flip turns "for my triathlon endeavors......and after 40-50
flips I had enough.......Her encouragement of "Papa your doing good "brought back my words of days gone by.........to another generation of kids that were listening to me and are now the Parents...............

We had a lot of fun.......and after that it was back to the adult world.

My thought today is "don't let this pass without paying attention ". Maeve and Tegan were precious yesterday, and we all know and recognize that "time moves on"............


No comments:

Post a Comment