Friday, July 2, 2010

4TH OF JULY....ENJOY THE WEEKEND.......

This is the summer we have been waiting for...............

I intend to surround myself with the people that I love and enjoy; while at the same time
avoiding the people who might aggravate me or my friends;

I have compiled a list from the news.........and the reasons;

Mel Gibson...his vile and limited vocabulary
Russian Spies.....We all have our way of doing things and the Russian 's "have no need to know "
Nancy Pelosi......It appears that her new economic stimulus plan is to have all of us receive
unemployment benefits......
Marblehead.....The woman who allegedly hit her stepson over the head with a wine glass
Swampscott....The 22 year old along with his 15 year friend who allegedly shot a woman in the neck with BB gun.......
You cannot make this "stuff"up.............and the "fireworks"haven't even started yet.

If you have time ....and do not know what you want to do........My Brother's Table may need your help between 2-4 in the afternoon Saturday or Sunday......Let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment