Friday, February 5, 2010

PATRICK KENNEDY.....THE JOKER RUNS WILD.......

I did not intend to make another post today.....but Patrick Kennedy of RI continues on his path to "nowhere".I told you earlier that he needs adult supervision...........

The fact that he is a Congressman is a joke,however the name carried him to this point.Now he uses the power of his office to call Scott Brown's candidacy a "joke".......Oh my !....Oh my!........
This is partially a manifestation of hurt and pain because the Kennedy Seat has gone back to the people...........and also a lack of maturity...........

I am sure today's remarks are going to "bite"him in the upcoming election cycle.......He does not like Scotty's 1st vote so he lowers the hammer........Maybe he feels he has nothing to lose after seeing his "unfavorable" poll ratings..........

How to go "Patches"...............keep it up...You attack the Bishop of RI, Brown .........who else is on your list...........

No comments:

Post a Comment