Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BIDEN.........THE BORE


I have been listening to VP Biden this week.......and it is my humble opinion that he is a "phony baloney"............He tends to talk out the "side of his mouth" with a" silly know it all grin"........
I guess I am trying to say that I do not like his delivery.

More importantly I think he is flat out wrong on so many issues...............Let's just take this week in review;

1.He has been against the Iraq War now he is saying that he and the President should get credit for the success in that Country........are you kidding me....if we took their advise Saddam his "Boys" would still be terrorizing the women in that Nation.....

2.He is now giving Scott Brown lessons on military tribunals...........of course Brown is a "senior legal counsel" in the National Guard..........What is "Joe's" legal experience in the military ?

3.He is attacking Dick Cheney and saying the Country is safer under the Obama Administration............I realize the Bush years were safe from attack......and I feel that the present administration should be quiet .........while working and praying that they have the same success into the future.........for our sake..........

Once again........give up the "spin"......and the "fake "bravado..........


No comments:

Post a Comment