Monday, April 27, 2009

JANEANE GAROFALO ...FLOP AS COMEDIAN AND ACTRESS IN 24!!!!

I understand that the above "flop"is doing a show soon at the Somerville Theatre.I understand their will be protestors from the "TEA PARTIES".I do not appreciate her attempt at acting in the 24 TV SHOW,and am especially annoyed at her comments concerning the participants of the tea party earlier this month . I have heard her anti-war rants in the past, and I cannot stand her disrespect for the opinions that differ from her all knowing attitude.In case you missed it this is her latest "you know,there is nothing more interesting than seeing a bunch of racists become confused and angry....lets be honest about this....it is not bashing Democrats,its not about taxes,they have no idea what the Boston Tea Party was about,They don't know their history at all.This is about a black man in the White House.This is racism straight up....."

I would boycott 24 tonight except I have to find out what happens to Jack Bauer tonight.In the words of Laura Ingram...."Shut up and sing"  On second thought forget it,she probably is a lousy singer too!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment