Thursday, August 5, 2010

LYDIA SHIRE.....LIBERTY HOTEL.....AND GOOD NEWS



I was privileged to be able to accompany two loves of my life into MGH to discuss treatment and prognosis relative to completed tests.....The meeting results were very encouraging...and the Doctors were positive and upbeat that the situation is controllable........

My observation of MGH and the Children's Hospital for "little people" is that they are the only place to be if "things " have the potential to be serious......The professionalism and caring treatment is terrific........and MGH is also near the Liberty Hotel.......The last time I was in the building I was visiting a client who was confined as an inmate since it was then known as the Charles Street Jail of Suffolk County....those were in my "trial lawyer" days...I remember the case,and it is a good story.......ask me about it sometime.....It involved robbery, polygraphs and a "tree "........

The Liberty is now a beautiful place to stay with three restaurants appropriately named CLINK, ALIBI AND SCAMPO. We celebrated at the Clink and Alibi bars and dined at Scampo.....Lydia Shire the celebrity Chef is running a great operation.....It is a little pricey.....but face it Boston is the "Big Leagues "....The food and atmosphere makes it a place to be seen........If you get a chance give it a try.......If you are not up for a "big " meal they have salads, thin crust pizza and other similar appetizers.....

It was a day to remember..............




1 comment: