Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CHARLIE SANPHY......RIP.....ONE OF THE GREAT ONES...

Charlie Sanphy passed away this week, and his obituary in the Lynn Item wrote of his Army experience, work and volunteering on the Board of Directors,of My Brother's Table along with the naming of his many Children along with 14 Grandchildren........I could have never figure how Charlie kept up with everything he was involved in......along with raising his "Tribe "except for one enduring fact........

He was one of the most positive, spiritual, and quick witted persons I have ever encountered.....along with
having common sense and "street smarts"......If I left anything out that is good.....sorry for my mistake.....The photo at the right shows one of his many talents
which was being the Emcee at  many of the local events.The microphone was part of his "persona."...He could stand up in front of a crowd, sometimes in the 100's........ and he had the ability to go through the audience and  speak of anecdotes concerning them in a humorous way that made everyone in the room "laugh together... but never at someone"at least not in a bad way.......

He will be missed by many........but no more than the void that will be left with his great family.........

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words Harvey. I know most people think that their dad was special. But my dad really was special. He was the not only one of the kindest men that I ever knew but also one of the most truly spiritual men that I ever knew. Yes, one of the great ones.

    ReplyDelete