Saturday, May 1, 2010

WALK FOR HUNGER......BOSTON.....$ MILLIONS


Tomorrow is the "Walk for Hunger " in and around Boston........Last year 44,000 people participated and $3.8 mil was raised.The weather looks good so maybe it will even be bigger this year.........

My Brother's Table is a recipient of $20,000 for supplying volunteers to set up the water stops around the 20 mile route............

You will find me at My Brother's Table at 4:45 am with family and friends and other workers as we head in to do our part........It looks like I will be driving a 15 passenger van.........Oh boy !

It looks like we have enough people,however, if you are reading this and say to yourself I "have to do that"...........show up we will have work for you. When we are done we come back to Lynn.....approximately 11:00 am

TRUST ME..........You will be recognized in this spot for your efforts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment