Wednesday, October 28, 2009

JELLO.............AND MIRACLES


So how did your day go?........I know the weather was not great.......but it was another gift,and I hope you made the best of it......and furthered your purpose for being here........

I know one person's answer to the above question and once again I am talking about Hero Dick Gardner who is now a "Miracle Man ".He has been prominent on" Thought's" due to his courageous battle with sickness and how he and his Wife, Jane HAVE HANDLED IT WITH DIGNITY,STRENGTH, AND SPIRITUAL FORTITUDE........I didn't talk to them today,however suppose "for the moment I did", and I asked him ........

So Dick, How did your day go ?......from a reliable source here is his answer..........

"I was released from Mass General Hospital today and I had jello given to me to eat before leaving !!!.Remember I have not eaten for over a year."............

Imagine that !!!!! Continue your prayers..........This is a great story..........

No comments:

Post a Comment