Friday, September 11, 2009

"WHY, OH,WHY CAN'T I ?..................8 years


The smiling pretty woman in today's photo was the Mother of the three kids and the faithful wife of her Husband, Harvey Rowe (not a coincidence....)...........She has been somewhere over the rainbow for the last 8 years..........9/12/2001

" Margo " Rowe was born 3/13/13 in Canada and somehow made her way to "B" Street,South Boston.......She left school in the 8th Grade to take care of her Mother......and worked as a Mother, hostess, and waitress into her 40's when she went to " Beauty School" and for the next 30 years became one of the most successful" Hairdressers" on the North Shore. Cosmology the word was not in use yet.........However Her Story is much more...............

" Margo" took me to see the "Wizard of Oz" when I was a toddler and my impression at that time was that the wicked witch was scary............but the story is much more.......
She taught me that the world was surrounded by the hope and spirit of "Dorothy"
and that no matter how bad things seemed "everything would turn out for the best""She had a positive attitude and a command of the language that made her a "leader of people"........Her Spirit and Love of God.........went from her heart to every heart she met.......

Let me help you remember a few lyrics of her most liked song.....
SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW, SKIES ARE BLUE AND THE DREAMS THAT YOU DARE TO DREAM,REALLY DO COME TRUE AND...........
SOMEDAY I'LL WISH UPON A STAR AND WAKE UP WHERE THE CLOUDS ARE FAR BEHIND ME.......AND BLUE BIRDS FLY.......HAPPY LITTLE
.BIRDS FLY OVER THE RAINBOW WHY,OH,WHY CAN'T I...........................

REMEMBER YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT......WHY,OH.WHY CAN'T I !!!!!!!

THAT'S THE MESSAGE .....MARGO WOULD WANT ME TO LEAVE YOU........

4 comments:

  1. What a nice tribute to the "Best Mother" anyone could have. Thanks for the Beautiful Memories" of a Beautiful Person. May God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harvey...I bet your mother is one of those brilliant stars in the sky...Peace Margo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Harvey, that is so true!! What a great tribute to GRANDMOTHER!! I love her and miss her daily!!
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. The world is simply not the same without Margo. We were all so blessed to have her in our lives. Was there anyone better to have a beer with? I think not. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete