Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PFANTASY FOOTBALL......CALIFORNIA PFIRES......


I have been away from "Thoughts " for a day or so because of a important duty
thay fell into my lap recently.........namely defending the " football honor " of New
England NFL Fantasy Football on CBS Sports.I am the GM of the "NE CRUSHERS "
IN THE PFLEIDER PFANTASY PFOOTBALL LEAGUE.

The Commissioner is Tom PFLEIDER ( SOUND FAMILAR ) and the teams have GM'S that are related to him or lifelong friends that have California connections......The Draft was held last night commencing at 9pm since one owner was in Oahu (3pm) and the others more than likely in California Time( 6pm).

I believe their first strategy was that I would " fall asleep"....and then Tom was tellng me a story that he could see fires in the mountains that were 200 feet in height.He also said something about DC-10'S and Prop Planes dropping something to extinquish the " Pflames".He did not seem upset or anything........I guess it is just another day on the "left coast".......

However,Do not fear New England PFANS........I did not lose my pfocus and during the Draft I
gained the rights of Larry Fitzgerald(Cardinals),Randy Moss (Patriots)and Phil Rivers,QB(Chargers)..........Barring any injuries the Crushers are ready for any" shenigans"
that are coming......

I will keep updates coming as we get into the season........

4 comments: