Monday, September 6, 2010

PROBATION.......COMMUNITY SERVICE........MY BROTHERS TABLE

My Brother's Table needed volunteers for the "labor day" weekend and the Lewin Family of Swampscott
answered the bell by showing up and doing a great job.Brenda & Richard Lewin along with her parents, Herb & Felice and friend, Darlene were exceptional and performed like seasoned veterans..........

Another story from yesterday's dinner was a young woman who was there as a "forced volunteer ".........
I am not sure I can give out her name due to privacy rules.......but let me tell you my observations......
She was ordered to be there because of her doing Community Service arising more than likely from an order of the Court and the Probation Department.......She has been doing it for awhile and was very knowledgeable of how the food serving is done at the "Table"........

In fact, She ran the operation.She gave the volunteers tips on how to be efficient in the various assignments and at the same time met and greeted the guests with warmness and acceptance.........

I do not know what got her to where she is at the moment, however she has leadership ability along with energy and communication skills.........If she needs a reference relative to my thoughts of today she 's got it.

SEE ....Once again the bad brings out the best......many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment