Friday, August 7, 2009

SWAMPSCOTT ?............WHAT'S THE DEAL.........


I am well aware of the sacrifices made by this little Town along the shore.Capt. Harris and Jared
Raymond lost their lives and left their families and an entire region heartbroken over their loss.(see my Memorial Day,2009 entry)

The question I have for the Town of Swampscott is why did you reject the" Soldier Statute"

The pictures I have seen of it did not impress me and further I could understand that it would not fit into the OLMSTEAD DISTRICT (Monument Area),which is one of the great places on the entire North Shore.If that is the reason I understand and agree with the decision................

However........If the decision was a giving into pressure from an individual or group that is against the Iraq or Afghan Wars...........Sad

In any event let's say a prayer for our brave youth..........


No comments:

Post a Comment