Friday, April 8, 2011

AMERICAN IDOL......PIA.....GONZO

I have been watching American Idol,and the obvious is that the talent has become very professional
and the chance of an unknown non professional winning is just about "nil ".....

Last night Pia was eliminated,and a "cry "is going out that the voting system needs to be changed.

I  disagree.......The remaining singer/musicians are very talented, and to discount the vote is to belittle the remaining contestants..........

If not Pia....who else should go ?

I have this feeling that this Contest has become like sports at the school level.Parents want the benefits of competition when you get to win and "bask "in the glory.......but if you lose they think the rules are the fault.......Competition without winners and losers...........?

Kind of like Washington D.C.......The Republicans who won the Congressional Elections want to reduce the spending by 2%......and now the Government may be "shut down".......

It is the "old story"......I do not like the way this is going.....so I am taking my "ball " and going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment