Saturday, February 12, 2011

FACEBOOK,TWITTER, YOU TUBE,,,,,CHANGING THE WORLD

Hi friends......I have missed you.....The weather has made me a "a captive" to my day job.

Can you believe it..........The digital age has helped cause one of the biggest uprisings in modern times......and for the most part it was peaceful.........I think this is just the beginning.

Every Government that suppresses its people is going to  have to deal with the ability of citizens to communicate and plan with the power of Facebook,Twitter and You Tube.

Tyranny has a new enemy..........

I realize that the future of Egypt is uncertain.....however they have positioned themselves to create their own destiny.It is up to our Government to convince them that America and Its support should be their ally.

No comments:

Post a Comment